Timeshare at Casa Del Mar Aruba
Eagle Beach: Juan E. Irausquin Boulevard # 51, Oranjestad, Aruba Tel: (297) 582-7000
Casa del Mar Presidential Suites are located on the beach with views of beach, pool or garden and offer air conditioned luxurious two-bedroom suites with two baths, fully equipped kitchen with all utensils and place settings required for a family of six, dining room, three TV's, clock radio, phone, in -room safe and balcony or patio.
The Presidential Master Bedroom features a king size bed, dresser, remote control TV and large closet with mirrored sliding doors. In addition to lamps on each nightstand there are small adjustable reading lamps located on the wall above the headboard.
A private master bath suite with shower and a separate extra large bathtub allow guests to luxuriate in privacy. All Casa del Mar two-bedroom Presidential Suites feature kitchens with full size refrigerator, full size gas stove, toaster, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, paper towels, broom and microwave.
Casa del Mar Ambassador Suites are located around a private courtyard with their own private pool and require a short walk to the beach.
Available upon request for a nominal fee are baby cribs, high chairs and strollers. Baby sitting service is available through the front desk. Complimentary beach towels and chaise lounges at the beach and pools are available for all guests. Coin operated guest laundry facilities are available.
Sales inventory | Back to top
- A = Ambassador Wing (one Bedroom).
- All other rooms are two bedroom.
- The maintenance fees for the year 2018 are:
- Maintenance fee for Presidential Rooms is $865.00 + $40.00 Reserve Funds.
- Maintenance fee of Ambassador Rooms is $750.00 + $35.00 Reserve Funds.
- The maintenance fees for the year 2019 are:
- Maintenance fee for Presidential Rooms is $895.00 + $40.00 Reserve Funds
- Maintenance fee of Ambassador Rooms is $765.00 + $35.00 Reserve Funds
Only use this section below to view. If you wish to login or interact click here
Suite Number Locator | Back to top